Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SCRAPBOOK PARTY!

hiya guys, welcome to my blog!!
this is weird cause i havent done one of these things in ages but i saw a link to a blog off the teen vogue website and it was pretty cool so i thought id make my own one!
i named my blog scrap book party cause ive been making scrap books since i was 12 and its one of my favourite things to do! i dont do it much tho cause school and going out at weekends... but if i had to grab one thing running out of my house on fire, it would be my third scrapbook, because its made out of the manuscript book i used for piano before my favourite person in the world owen walsh died. he was my piano teacher and hes an absolute legend!!!
anyway, im gona get some pictures up soon and see how all this goes!
lots of love, eli X

No comments:

Post a Comment